(Redirected from Tides (album))
|Look up tide in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A tide is the rise and fall of a sea level caused by the Moon's gravity and other factors.
Tide may also refer to:
- The Tide (Nigeria), a newspaper
- Tide (album), a 1970 album by Antonio Carlos Jobim
- Tides (Arovane album), 2000
- Tides (Phaeleh album), 2013
- Tides (Bethel Music album), 2013
- "Tides", a song by Hawkwind from their 1988 album The Xenon Codex
- Alabama Crimson Tide, an American collegiate sports program
- Norfolk Tides, a minor league baseball team
- Tide (transportation company), a public transportation company in Norway
- Tide Light Rail, a light rail system in Norfolk, Virginia, US
- Tide, Oregon, an unincorporated US community
- Tides Center, a non-profit organization in San Francisco, CA
- DARPA TIDES program, launched to stimulate research on multilingual information extraction technology
- Terrorist Identities Datamart Environment, a terrorist-screening database
- Tide (brand), a laundry detergent made by Procter & Gamble
- Hour, from its Old English name tīd
- Canonical hour, from the same word
- Liturgical season, from the same word, now usually only as a suffix
- Tide (Pillow Pal), a Pillow Pal whale made by Ty, Inc.
- The Institute for Diversity and Ethics in Sport
- Tide dial, a sundial listing the canonical hours
- The Tide (disambiguation)
- Tidal (disambiguation)
- High tide (disambiguation)
- Ebb tide (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tide.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.