|Full name||Timothy "Tim" Berrett|
|Born||January 23, 1965|
Royal Tunbridge Wells, Kent, United Kingdom
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|Weight||67 kg (148 lb)|
|Updated on 27 July 2013.|
Timothy Berrett (born January 23, 1965 in Royal Tunbridge Wells, Kent, United Kingdom) is a male race walker. He came to Canada in 1987. A resident of Edmonton, Alberta, he represented Canada in five consecutive Summer Olympics starting in 1992 (Barcelona, Spain). He competed in the 2008 Beijing Olympics at the 50 km walk event, finishing in 38th place with a time of 4:08:08. He was born in Tunbridge Wells, Kent, United Kingdom.
Berrett completed his Ph.D. degree at the University of Alberta, having completed master's degrees in economics and public administration at Queen's University and his undergraduate studies at the Brasenose College, Oxford.
In 2007 at Osaka, he competed in his ninth IAAF Athletics World Championships, a world record for a male track and field athlete, equaled by Spanish race-walker Jesús Ángel García and Jamaican hurdler Danny McFarlane in the 2009 World Championships in Athletics (Berlin).
- 20 km: 1:21:46 hrs – Victoria, British Columbia, 13 August 2000
- 50 km: 3:50:21 hrs – Tijuana, 21 March 2004
- Timothy Berrett, Canadian Olympic Committee, retrieved July 27, 2013 CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Oxonian Olympians". University of Oxford. Archived from the original on September 20, 2012. Retrieved August 15, 2012. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Race-walker Berrett takes ninth world championships in stride Archived 2012-11-09 at the Wayback Machine (canada.com, August 31, 2007)
- García Bragado, bronce en 50 km marcha y récord de participación en Mundiales (in Spanish; LA VANGUARDIA, 21/08/2009)