|Genres||Rock, Glam metal|
|Associated acts||Saraya |
the Mike Pont Band
Tony "Bruno" Rey is a guitarist/writer/producer/arranger who has worked with bands including Saraya, the Mike Pont Band, Danger Danger, Billy Joel, Janet Jackson, Enrique Iglesias, Joan Jett & the Black Hearts, Kathie Lee, Taylor Dayne, Anastacia and Rihanna.
In Danger Danger, he replaced guitarist Al Pitrelli and was replaced by guitarist Andy Timmons. He played part of the guitar work on Danger Danger's self-titled album, with his replacement Andy Timmons playing the rest of the guitar work, in much the same way that Pete Willis and his replacement Phil Collen both played guitar on Def Leppard's Pyromania.
Rey started with Iglesias in 1999 and is the guitarist and musical director. He is responsible for all facets of Iglesias' live shows, TV shows, and award shows. Rey also writes and produces for Iglesias. One song he co-wrote was "Roamer" from Iglesias' album, 7. Rey also provided guitar on Janet Jackson's single "Just a Little While".
Currently, Rey's main focus is on being Enrique Iglesias' musical director and working with Rihanna on tour.
Writing songs with Aldo Nova
- Saraya (1989)
- Danger Danger (1989)
- When The Blackbird Sings, Saraya (1991)
- Scepter Records Story (1992)-* Flashback, Joan Jett (1993)
- Pure And Simple, Joan Jett (1994)
- Tank Girl Soundtrack (1995)-Vocals
- Living the Nightlife (1995)-Producer
- Biggest Man, Tommy Hunt (1997)-Producer
- We Will Fall: The Iggy Pop Tribute" (1997)-Producer, Guitar
- New York Soul Serenade (1997)-Producer
- Under Cover, Joe Lynn Turner (1997)-Vocals(Background)
- Naked Without You, Taylor Dayne (1997)-Guitar(electric)
- Four the Hard Way, Danger Danger (1997) -Producer, Guitar
- Where the Girls are, Vol 2 (1999)-Producer
- Under Cover, Vol 2 Joe Lynn Turner (1999)-Guitar
- Heart of a Woman, Kathie Lee (2000)-Guitar
- Hurry Up & Wait, Joe Lynn Turner (2000)-Soloist, Guitar
- Chansons des Perverts (2001)-Performer
- Naked Without You[Bonus Tracks], Taylor Dane (2001)-Guitar(electric)
- Leap of Faith, David Charvet (2002)-Guitar
- Walk to Remember Soundtrack (2002)-Producer
- Walk to Remember[Bonus Tracks] (2003)-Producer
- Jett Rock: Greatest Hits, Joan Jett (2003)-Arranger
- 7, Enrique Iglesias (2003)-Producer, Vocal Arranger, Guitar (Acoustic/Electric)
- 7 [Bonus Tracks], Enrique Iglesias (2003)-Producer
- Damita Jo, Janet Jackson (2004)-Guitar
- Girl Group Sounds: One Kiss Can Lead to (2005)-Producer
- Sinner, Joan Jett (2006)-Engineer
2000 Howard Stern Show with Enrique Iglesias.
|10 February 2008||50th Grammy Awards||Introduced by Rihanna on Red Carpet and shown sitting with Enrique Iglesias|
|6 February 2008||The Tonight Show with Jay Leno||As Enrique Iglesias' guitarist|
| Danger Danger Guitarist
|This article on a U.S. metal guitarist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|