Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up torta in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Torta can refer to:
- Torta, a Spanish word with a huge array of regional culinary meanings, from its traditional meaning of flatbread to cake
- Torta, the Hungarian, Czech, Slovak, Bosnian, Croatian, Serbian, Italian, Portuguese and Bulgarian word for cake, typically made with layered sponge & cream, chocolate or fruit filling
- Torta, a surname with origins in Northern Italy near Venice
- Bidens torta, the corkscrew beggartick, a plant species
- Torta, a type of lava dome erupted by volcanoes
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Torta.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.