Trican Well Service
|Traded as||TSX: TCW|
|Founded||April 11, 1979|
|Dale Dusterhoft, CEO|
|Revenue||$110 million (Q2 2019)|
|-$28 million (Q2 2019)|
|Total assets||$959 million (Q2 2019)|
|Total equity||$794 million (Q2 2019)|
|Footnotes / references|
Trican Well Service Ltd. is a provider of oilfield services, including acidizing, coiled tubing, fracturing, nitrogen pumping, cementing, microseismic, and industrial services. It is headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Canada with operations in Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba and Saskatchewan, Canada as well as the United States.
In January 2013, the company acquired i-TEC Well Solutions.
In 2015, the company sold its Russian operations to Rosneft for $197 million. It also suspended operations in Australia, Algeria, Saudi Arabia, and Colombia to cut costs. In 2016, the company sold its United States hydraulic fracturing business to Keane Group.
In June 2017, the company acquired Canyon Technical Services.
- "CONSOLIDATED STATEMENTS OF FINANCIAL POSITION" (PDF).
- "Revised Annual Information Form" (PDF). May 18, 2000.
- "Trican Well Service To Acquire I-Tec Well Solutions - Quick Facts". RTTNews. December 21, 2012.
- HEALING, DAN (January 26, 2016). "Trican Well Service selling U.S. fracking division for $285M, plus stake in buyer". Calgary Herald.
- "Trican and Canyon Announce Closing of Arrangement" (Press release). Globe Newswire. June 2, 2017.