Trust Me, I'm Dr. Ozzy
|Author||Ozzy Osbourne with Chris Ayres|
|Publisher||Grand Central Publishing|
|October 11, 2011|
|Media type||Print (Hardcover)|
|Preceded by||I Am Ozzy|
Trust Me, I'm Dr. Ozzy: Advice from Rock's Ultimate Survivor (shortened to Trust Me, I'm Dr. Ozzy) is a book by Ozzy Osbourne, vocalist of Black Sabbath and solo singer. It is the sequel to his 2010 release I Am Ozzy. The book chronicles his drug abuse and survival stories about 40 years of Ozzy's drug and alcohol abuse. It also features Osbourne's health advice. The book was co-written by Chris Ayres, because of Osbourne's dyslexia.
The book hold a 3.75 rating out of 5 on goodreads.com.
- BARNES & NOBLE | Trust Me, I'm Dr. Ozzy: Advice from Rock's Ultimate Survivor by Ozzy Osbourne | NOOK Book (eBook), Hardcover, Audiobook
- 'TRUST ME, I'M DR. OZZY: ADVICE FROM ROCK'S ULTIMATE SURVIVOR' | The Official Ozzy Osbourne Site
- BLABBERMOUTH.NET - OZZY OSBOURNE: More 'Trust Me, I'm Dr. Ozzy' Book-Signing Dates Announced
- BLABBERMOUTH.NET - OZZY OSBOURNE's 'Trust Me, I'm Dr. Ozzy' Book: More Details Revealed
- Trust Me, I'm Dr. Ozzy: Advice from Rock's Ultimate Survivor by Ozzy Osbourne - Reviews, Discussion, Bookclubs, Lists
|This article about a biographical or autobiographical book on musicians is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|