From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|• Total||9.032 sq mi (23.39 km2)|
|• Land||9.032 sq mi (23.39 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2)|
|Elevation||722 ft (220 m)|
|• Density||150/sq mi (58/km2)|
|Time zone||Central (CST) (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|GNIS feature ID||1273262|
Unionville is the site of a post office (zip code 37180) and three Bedford County public schools, the Community Elementary School (kindergarten to grade 5), the Community Middle School (grades 6 to 8), and Community High School (grades 9 to 12).
- "US Gazetteer files: 2010, 2000, and 1990". United States Census Bureau. 2011-02-12. Retrieved 2011-04-23.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Archived from the original on September 11, 2013. Retrieved 2011-05-14.
- "Flintville". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- A Brief History of Community Middle School, Community Middle School website, accessed March 27, 2010
- Jim Nance McCord Archived May 9, 2006, at the Wayback Machine., Tennessee Encyclopedia of History and Culture
|This Bedford County, Tennessee geography–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|