University of Kentucky College of Public Health
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Dean||Stephen W. Wyatt, D.M.D., M.P.H.|
|Location||Lexington, KY, USA
The UK College of Public Health was founded in 2004. 
- Master of Health Administration (MHA)
- Master of Public Health (MPH) in six concentration areas: Biostatistics, Environmental Health, Epidemiology, Gerontology, Health Behavior, and Health Services Management
- Doctor of Public Health (DrPH) in four areas: Epidemiology, Gerontology, Health Behavior, and Health Services Management
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Gerontology
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Epidemiology/Biostatistics.
- Dual Degree Programs: MD/MPH and PharmD/MPH
- "About the College". University of Kentucky College of Public Health. Retrieved 2013-05-15.