Lists of related topics
Nations of the world (articles)
Wikipedians I'd like to thank
Christian Brethren Church of New Zealand
Christianity in Korea
David Yonggi Cho
Pitcairn rape trial of 2004
Ratu Sir Kamisese Mara
Reconciliaiton and Unity Commission of Fiji
Yoido Full Gospel Church
Everything I write is about something that interests me, so in one sense every article is special. There are, however, a few articles I've worked on that I am particularly proud of.
The article about Ratu Mara appeared on the Main Page, at the time of his death in April 2004. This was the first time one of my articles appeared there.
I first wrote the Christianity in Korea article as a university assignment back in 1988. It was one of the few things that I ever got Grade A for. Only a minor update was required to turn it into a Wikipedia article.
::*Index of Fiji-related articles
::*Index of Lebanon-related articles
::*List of Fijians | p | s
::*Wikipedias - language list
::*Wikipedias - test wikis
::*New articles (monthly)
::*Wikipedians by edit count
::*List of Fiji-related categories
::*Requests for adminship
All red links:
::Index of Fiji-related articles
::List of Lebanon-related topics
Expand, update, or rewrite:
::Mauritian Militant Movement
::Militant Socialist Movement
::Pending article 1
::Pending article 2
::Pending article 3
::Pending article 4
- St Julian, Sir Charles: inaugural Chief Justice of Fiji (1872-1874). (major edit)
- Tavai, Ratu Etuate: Attorney General of Fiji (1996-1999). (original)
- Bulewa, Kelemedi: Attorney General of Fiji (1992-1996). (original)
- Seru, Apaitia: Attorney General of Fiji (1992). (original)
- Pillai, Manikam Vasagam: Attorney General of Fiji (1981-1984). (major edit)
- Falvey, John Neil: Attorney General of Fiji (1970-1977). (original)
- Lewis, Justin: Solicitor General of Fiji (1956-1963) and Attorney General of Fiji (1963-1970). (original)
- Greenwood, Ashley Martin: Attorney General of Fiji (1956-1963) and Attorney General of Gibraltar (1963-1966). (original)
- Doyle, Brian Andre: Solicitor General of Fiji (1948-1951) and Attorney General (1949-1956). (original)
- Jenkins, Sir (Edward) Enoch: Attorney General of Fiji (1938-1945), Chief Justice of Nyasaland (1944-c.1950). (original)
- Thacker, Ransley Samuel: Chief Justice of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines (1930s), Attorney General of Fiji (1933-1938), Justice of the Supreme Court of Kenya (1938-1950). (original)
- Howell, Charles Gough: Attorney General of Fiji (1931-1933) and Attorney-General of Singapore (1936-1942). (original)
- McElwaine, Percy Alexander: Attorney General of Fiji (1927-1931), Attorney General of Singapore (1933-1936), Chief Justice of Singapore (1936-1946). (rewrite)
- MacKenzie, Sir Kenneth: Attorney General of Fiji (1922-1927). (original)
- Young, Sir William A. G.: Former Governor of Gold Coast (1884-1885). (reorganized)
- Udal, John Symonds: Attorney General of Fiji (1889-1899) and Chief Justice of the Leeward Islands (1900-1911). (rewrite)
- Garrick, Joseph Hector: Attorney General of Fiji (1876-1882). (original)
- De Ricci, James Herman: Attorney General of Fiji (1875-1876). (original)
- Burt, Sydney Charles: First Premier of the Kingdom of Viti (1871-1872); Attorney General of Viti (1873-1874). (original)
- Hamilton, Robert Wilson: American and first Attorney-General of Fiji (1872). (original)
- (original) : articles originally authored by me — though they may have been significantly changed by others since then.
- (rewrite) : articles started by others, but which I have so completely reworked that they amount to original articles of mine.
- (major edit) : articles written originally by others, but which I have substantially edited.
- (reorganized) : a series of articles; numerous paragraphs from one article have been moved to another in the same series.
- (translated) : articles electronically translated from Wikipedia articles in other languages.