Things to do
- English.wp article for https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niddy_Impekoven
- better (e.g. bigger, anti-aliased, SVG) graphics:
- better explanation/graphic for first image: locus
- how come no pictures? orthogonal trajectory
- animation(s) would be great: Cissoid_of_Diocles
- antialias, at least (really should be svg):
- make a better <-- this file name is bad!
- expand Hessian curve
- article for the kieroid (Yates,p. 141)
- flesh out atriphtaloid - the graphic was better before!
- flesh out Conchoid_of_Dürer - could use more example graphics, plus fuller explanation of construction,
perhaps an animation
- flesh out bicorn -- better graphic/explanation? Second graphic could definitely be better
- better animation (antialiased): Watt's_linkage
- improve animation at Orthoptic_(geometry):
- flesh out Epitrochoid
- flesh out Hypotrochoid
- flesh out Lituus_(mathematics)
- flesh out Syntractrix (Yates, p.204): add animations, better graphics
- flesh out other named curves?
- images are bad here Mystic_square, but the page is not very important
- add an image of the director to Shepitko from []
- article for Stockhausen's Mikrophonie I
- add chapter summaries to The_Conquest_of_Bread
- rewrite the article for Hitchcock's Suspicion: it reads as a comparison of the movie and the novel, with a severe bias toward the novel; most of this info should be on the novel's page
- article for Swinging Erudites, Boston parody band
- add to Paul_Nougé
- Count me!
- Wikipedia:External_links - what about external links?
- Wikipedia:Template_messages - template messages
- Wikipedia:Citation_templates - cite!
- WP:WPM/CA - math activity
- Oleg's tool for checking recent math article changes