Peter ran into the wikipedia on 10-May-2004, and has loved it ever since. In fact, he even installed a copy of MediaWiki in a Linux box at work, on a standalone network (not on the internet) for use by himself and co-workers.
He started programing on a HP-1000 mini computer in basic, moved to FORTRAN on IBM 360, and Cyber super computers. Then in 1986 he bought an Amiga-1000, and started programing it in "C", and "Modula-2". At work he used Pascal in a Macintosh, and later the PowerMac, and even a HP-UX unix machine. Back again at home, he discovered Linux and installed it on a PC (386) machine. Currently he runs modern hardware, but for the most part has stayed with Linux, except for one a MacMini, which dual boots into either MaxOS X, or Linux.
- Childrens Book Series
Publishing, Typesetting & Fonts
Science & PsuedoScience
- Mathematics & Portal:Mathematics
- Physics & Portal:Physics.
- Astronomy & Portal:Astronomy , along with Space & Portal:Space
- Computer operating systems such as:
- Software-defined radio
- Raspberry Pi
- Natural Spoken Languages
- Artificial or Constructed Languages (Spoken). Peter is also interested in spoken constructed languages such as:
- Wierd languages
- Aymara language (Artificial language constructed by ancient space aliens? WTF?)
- Hogan's Heroes
- Doctor Who
- Stargate SG-1
- Stargate Atlantis
- The Big Bang Theory
- Iron Chef