|Search user languages|
- a Generation X'er, and I live in Mahone Bay, Nova Scotia, Canada, though I'm originally from the UK.
- founder of Agile Geoscience and co-founder of The HUB South Shore, a coworking space.
- the admin of SubSurfWiki, and a volunteer on SEG Wiki and AAPG Wiki.
Things I'm doing or may do
- Articles about various notable living geophysicists and geologists (e.g. James Thompson; see Chris's blog post)
- Articles about the publications AAPG Explorer, Geophysics (journal), and The Leading Edge
- Articles about the geology of Atlantic Canada, e.g.:
Pages I have started
- List of free geophysics software — open source software
- List of free geology software — open source software
- Karl Bernhard Zoeppritz — geophysicist
- Johannes Walther — geologist
- Harry E. Wheeler — geologist
- Shmuel Shtrikman — physicist
- Tim Radford — science writer
- Derek Hatfield — sailor
- Beep (soft drink) — local interest
- Bloody Creek crater — impact crater
- Atlantic Geology — geology journal