|د. محمد حلمي السنباري
Dr. Mohamed Elsanabary
Mohamed Elsanabary at Paddle River
September 29, 1974 |
Port Said, Egypt
Port Said, Egypt (Private)
|Fields||Water Resources,Civil Engineering|
|Institutions||Reservoir Geomechanics Research Group (RG)2 at University of Alberta, Canada
Port Said University
Northern Alberta Institute of Technology
Suez Canal University
|Alma mater||Port Said Military High School
Suez Canal University
University of Alberta
|Doctoral advisor||Thian Yew Gan|
|Known for||Groundwater model
|Notable awards||[[ ]], 2006.|
|Spouse||Ms. Abdelsalam (February 20, 2006–present)|
|Children||Mohamed (born 2007)
Yusuf (born 2008)
Zaynab (born 2008)
Dr. Mohamed Elsanabary.com
Dr. Mohamed Elsanabary د. محمد السنباري earned his Ph.D. in Water Resources Engineering, Department of Civil & Environmental Engineering, University of Alberta, Teleconnection, Modeling, Climate Anomalies Impact and Forecasting of Rainfall and Streamflow of the Upper Blue Nile River Basin in July 2012.
M.Sc. of Civil Engineering, Faculty of Engineering at Port Said, Suez Canal University, Egypt. Application of Construction management in Irrigation Projects Utilizing Value Engineering Techniques, July 2004.
- Construction Engineer in the Housing and Building National Research Center, Cairo, Egypt from October 1997 to January 1998.
- Construction and surveyor engineer in the Egyptian Armed Forces from March 1998 to March 1999.
- Teaching Assistant in the Faculty of Engineering, Suez Canal University from March 1999 to July 2006.
- Design Engineer in ELARABI Engineering Consultants, Port Said, Egypt from July 2000 to December 2005.
Research & Development
- I am a current Provisional Lic. (Eng.) member of The Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Alberta (APEGA) (November, 2009-Now).
- Member of the Egyptian Syndicate of Engineers (September, 1997-Now).
- I am a current Member of ASCE (M.ASCE) (February, 2007-Now).
- I am a current member of the IAHS.
- Member in large of CSCE (May, 2007-2008).
Honors and Awards
- Egyptian government scholarship for graduate studies, (September, 2006-2011).
- University of Alberta, Graduate Assistantship, (September, 2006-April, 2007).
- Egyptian Syndicate of Engineers prize for the Graduate students (March, 2006).
- Faculty prize for the Graduate students, Egypt (April, 2005).
- Faculty prize for the highest ranked students, Egypt (May, 1998).
- Most Positive Influence Award by a Community Member, University of Alberta Residence Services (May, 2009).
- Mary Louise Imrie Graduate Student Award, University of Alberta (Feb., 2011).
- Poster competition award, second place over all, Canadian Society for Civil Engineering (CSCE) poster competition, University of Alberta, (March, 2011).
- First Place Best Poster award, The 1st Graduate Residence Student Conference (GRSC 2011), (April, 2011).
- Professional Development Grant from the University of Alberta Graduate Students Association, (April, 2011).