• PPG is a recent changes patroller with Huggle and Twinkle
• PPG has a single unified login for accounts created after May 2008
In a related story PPG's cat grants requests for rollback.
My Significant Contributions
- Broke news about the two original people questioned 1
- Broke news about arrested arson suspect Raymond Lee Oyler both when he was regarded as "a person of interest" 2 and when he was officially charged (including court date and location) 3
- Added the information about the funeral service that will be held for the five fallen fire fighters 4
- Added the estimated dollar damage of fire 5
- Typed up most of the plot summary for the Dark Cloud 1 video game article and re-edited on occasion 12
Dunstan Baby Language
- Contributed to the first seven sections of article in its preliminary stages (The Theory, Words (Sound Reflexes), Criticism, DVD, About Priscilla Dunstan, See also, and External Links) 12
- Wrote the original version of the plot section shortly after the release of the game in September 2007 1
- Added an animated walk sequence of a man (Walk-Cycle.gif), created by myself.
Pronunciations: Abadan (help·info), Alborz (help·info), Christiane Amanpour (help·info), Nowruz (help·info), Persepolis (help·info), Shiraz (help·info), Shohreh Aghdashloo (help·info), Tehran (help·info)
Article One of the United States Constitution
California Gold Rush
Wikipedia:No original research
Wikipedia:Be bold in updating pages
In the News
A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
Airborne Interception radar, Mark IV, was the first successful air-to-air radar system, used in Britain's Bristol Beaufighter heavy fighters by early 1941 in the Second World War. Early development of the Mk. IV was prompted by a 1936 memo from the inventor Henry Tizard to Robert Watt, director of the radar research efforts, who agreed to allow physicist Taffy Bowen to form a team to study the problem of air interception. The team had a test bed system in flights later that year, but progress was delayed for four years by emergency relocations, three abandoned production designs, and Bowen's increasingly adversarial relationship with Watt's replacement, Albert Percival Rowe. The Mk. IV had many limitations, including displays that were difficult to interpret, a maximum range that decreased with the aircraft's altitude, and a minimum range that was barely close enough to allow the pilot to see the target. Nevertheless, the Mk. IV played a role in the Royal Air Force's increasingly effective response to The Blitz, the Luftwaffe 's night bombing campaign. The Mk. VIII largely relegated the Mk. IV to second-line duties by 1943. (Full article...)
Sweet Nothings by Godward Feedback
About Persian Poet Gal
Persian Poet Gal
here, pleasure to make your acquaintance. I'm a half Persian
) female born and raised in great sunny California
! I enjoy many things such as poetry
(obvious of course), reading
, playing video games
, light programming
, and just making a person's day better :). I used to be active at the Windows Movie Maker Forums
but now I have sort of semi-retired due to being crammed with my studies. I also contributed to "The Persian Page"
, a page devoted to implementing custom effects and transitions into Windows Movie Maker 2 using xml
which is hosted and now fully edited by "PapaJohn" Buechler
. I voluntarily patrol the "Recent Changes Page"
. While on patrol I keep on the lookout to make sure articles are free of vandalism
and abide by the Wikipedia Golden Rules
:P. I also help create Wikipedia Ads
for different WikiProjects, see this page
for details. Believe it or not I start new articles and edit pre-existing ones every now and then! So please feel free to mercilessly edit
any of my Wiki-Contributions just the same. I honestly feel there is always someone who can add a little extra ;). However, those not-so-nice
enough to vandalize
my page or anyone else's for that matter, it will not do you any good
. Thanks for reading a little bit about me :D!
Kind Users (Awards)
This section is not merely devoted to the awards I receive but to the users who take the time out of their day to reward others with such kindness. Thanks nice Wikipedians!