I'm a member of Wikimedia Commons as Erin Silversmith.
In case anyone is interested, here's a list of places I've lived (town/city) or visited (country): Melbourne, Euroa, Sydney, Brisbane, The Gold Coast, India, Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, Japan, China, Florence, Switzerland, Tours, Beaucaire, England and Valencia.
Important things to remember when editing.
- "There is nothing more sacred than the integrity of one's own mind." — Henry David Thoreau.
- "It is your responsibility to foster and maintain a positive online community in Wikipedia. Personal attacks against any user - regardless of their past behaviour - is contrary to this spirit". — NPA
- Explain reverts.
- Don't just come up with problems, come up with solutions!
- Revert wars aren't necessary. Just make suggestions on the talk page and try to get a consensus. The page can survive for a few days in a version you are not happy with.
- Articles or stubs I've created or contributed a section to:
Tushratta, Art Nouveau (large section on jewellery), Chasing, Draw plate, Doming technique, Stringybark, Céret, Montmajour abbey, Cowes, Victoria, Euroa, Victoria, Moe, Victoria, Nyah West, Victoria, Drouin, Victoria, Koukonesi, The Twisted Tales of Spike McFang, Silversmith, Ethical arguments regarding torture, Skin Yard (consolidation of stubs and 2 new albums added), Fear Before The March Of Flames (2 Albums added), Jewellery (Large timeline added).
Article I'm doing serious work on - Repoussé and Chasing.
|"The procession is very long and life is very short. We die on the march" — Tom Stoppard, Arcadia.|
Native speaker of standard English