|Genre||Public-domain e-books (through Amazon KDP)|
|Founded||2011 (officially launched in 2012)|
|Products||Public-domain reprints (Gadsby &c.)|
|First official release in October 2012; 8 titles scheduled for 2013|
|Owner||Reginald Routhwick (a.k.a Slgrandson)|
Number of employees
|This user is currently semi-active on Wikipedia. Contact him at Google+, at Wikisource, or by e-mail in the meantime.|
Hello. My name is Dylan, also known as Slgrandson on select MediaWiki sites, and by my initials at IMDb and elsewhere. I am 26 years of age, and now live in Waterbury, Connecticut. I used to live near my home suburb of Stock Farm located in Roseau, the Commonwealth of Dominica, with my two sisters, a granny and a great-grandma, as well as my daddy, and edited for almost three months in the Bronx of New York City.
I am named after my family relation, a contraction of the phrase "Sylvie Lewis' grandson" (the first two letters are her initials). I am among only a handful of Wikipedia members to come out of Dominica, out of a few dozen more from the Caribbean region.
Though I've taken to articles on obscure topics when I can, I'm not quite here often anymore. As you can see from the infobox I've just added, I've gotten into the PD reprint business lately. Which partly explains my recent ongoing lack of activity on WP...and the way my edit total has flourished on Wikisource.
At this writing, three books of poetry await the Amazon kiosks: one by William Wordsworth, another by Edmund Clarence Stedman, and the third (The Wonderful Fairies of the Sun) by Gadsby author Ernest Vincent Wright.
- Keep track of my progress on other Wikipedias: EO |
- Search in Wikipedia articles at Google
- President of South Korea Park Geun-hye (pictured) is impeached by a vote of the National Assembly.
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight 661 crashes near Havelian, Pakistan, killing all 47 people on board.
- More than 100 people are killed when an earthquake of magnitude 6.5 strikes Aceh, Indonesia.
- Prime Minister of New Zealand John Key announces his resignation.
- Shavkat Mirziyoyev wins the Uzbekistani presidential election.
Pulteney Bridge is an arch bridge that crosses the River Avon in Bath, England. Designed by Robert Adam and completed by 1774, it connects Bath with the Georgian town of Bathwick. The Grade I listed building has shops built across its full 45-metre (148 ft) span.
Photograph: Diego Delso
My statistics (edit #10,000)
|First edit||February 23, 2005
(3:19 p.m. AST)
|Unique pages edited||6,135|
|Edits by namespace
(Ties are broken in favour of the most recently-edited namespace.)
Milestone edit: 139th support on WP:Requests for adminship/VernoWhitney (November 10, 2010)
- From X!'s tool; tabulating the statistics below, this is actually nine edits short of the milestone. The number is based on the "Live edits" displayed on the page.