|This article needs additional citations for verification. (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Travel, food and photography are my main interests.
|Search user languages|
Travel destinations in the foreseeable future:
I am especially happy with my contributions to these pages:
- Tourism in Thailand
- Yuanyang County, Yunnan
- Three Parallel Rivers of Yunnan Protected Areas
- Wat Phra Singh (translated from the Dutch and German articles)
- Wat Chiang Man (translated from the Dutch and German articles)
- Wat Lok Moli (translated from the Dutch and German articles)
- Wat Chet Yot (translated from the German article)
- Wat Suan Dok (translated from the German article)
- Ho trai (partially translated from the German article)
- Bai sema (translated from the German article)
- Thai cuisine (re-arranged and expanded)
- List of Thai dishes (never ending)
- List of Thai ingredients (never ending)
- Khanom chin
- Nam chim
- Omphisa fuscidentalis
- Thai curry (re-arranged and expanded)
- Thai salads
- Percentage and number of Christians per Asian country or territory (a lot of work to compile this list just to settle all sorts of unreferenced claims)
- Olympus PEN E-PL5 (adapted from Olympus PEN E-PL3)
- Beschermd Drie Parallelle Rivieren gebied in Yunnan (Dutch language)
- Thaise keuken (Dutch language)
- Babi panggang (Dutch language)
- Noedels (Dutch language, mainly a translation from the English wikipedia entry "noodles")
- Cleared up the media and categorisation in:
To do list:
- Thai temple art and architecture (expand further)
- Yellow bean paste (incorporate the yellow bean pastes of Southeast Asia in to this Chinese POV article)
Don't know when these two will happen. It took two years before I finally started overhauling the Thai curry article.
The reason why my Teochew language skill is set to level 1 is because I can speak it reasonably well, I just can't read or write in Teochew.
Don't you just love those editors who fly by an article, criticise it with all sorts of templates but actually don't even try making it better? It must be a power trip for many of them... ;-)
Hey! If you enjoy researching things, AfDs can be fun!
- You won't like what you will see there.
- Not used in a gender-specific way
- Some of them are even administrators