From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- AIDS in Africa
- The Presidents of Uganda series, with much arduous battling over Yoweri Museveni - now a featured article!
- Lord's Resistance Army - now a featured article!
- Acorn Computers Ltd - now a featured article!
- Worst argument ever: Talk:New anti-Semitism
- What I'm working on at the moment: Nuclear weapons and the United Kingdom
Relative prominence of East African countries
Measured using Google search in en.wikipedia.org on 7/8/2005
- Ethiopia 17,800
- Kenya 17,000
- Sudan 15,200
- Uganda 13,100
- Tanzania 11,200
- Somalia 9,600
- Rwanda 9,550
- Burundi 8,090
- Djibouti 6,280
- Eritrea 5,650
|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at