The XLNC Box
Hello Earthlings. I am Aditya. I've been using Wikipedia since 2005 and have been addicted to it since 2007. I still remember visiting this site soon after it was discussed as *the next big thing* on Click Online. I have Wikipedia open in the background tab irrespective of what I am doing or supposed to be doing. To say that Wikipedia has led me on the path of life I am leading right now would be an understatement!!
I simply cannot imagine a life without Wikipedia!
"The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality." ~ Albert Einstein
I am. I think. I wiki.
I am a crazy person with even crazier intentions and ambitions. I come from the greatest city on earth, and I am a sports freak. I watch obscure sports and games. Cricket, Football and Formula One being my favorites. I am also an avid follower of Space Exploration. I love Star Wars and Lord of the Rings.
Essence → Existence → Infinity → Universe → Observable universe → Virgo Supercluster → Local Group → Milky Way → Orion Arm → Local Interstellar Cloud → Solar System → Inner Solar System → Earth → Northern and Eastern hemispheres → South Asia → India → Hyderabad → me
To-do List - Wikipedia
- Edit random pages which catch my interest and need upgrading or changes.
- Create pages pertaining to my interest and/or update them.
- Frequently edit/update this page.
The Language Box
To-do List - Life
- Sometime in the hopefully-not-so-distant-future - own all of these PlayStation 3, Flytech Dragonfly and Canon XL H1.
- Go skydiving and bungee jumping.
Watch Justine Henin play.Not possible anymore.
- Go from 0 to 100 mph in under 5 seconds.
- Visit Moscow.
- See the Earth from the International Space Station.
Get to fly in one of these.Not possible anymore.
- Watch Kevin Pietersen smack Brett Lee for a six at the MCG in an Ashes test.
- Watch Leeds United win the UEFA Champions League in the not-so-distant-future.