- 1 Karl Ehrhardt
- 2 Nomination of Getaway in Stockholm for deletion
- 3 WikiProject Cleanup
- 4 Pro gaming taskforce
- 5 Nomination of Butterscotch (performer) for deletion
- 6 Giancarlo Cannito
- 7 Thank you for updates on Colectiv Club
- 8 ArbCom elections are now open!
- 9 ArbCom Elections 2016: Voting now open!
Nomination of Getaway in Stockholm for deletion
The article will be discussed at Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Getaway in Stockholm until a consensus is reached, and anyone is welcome to contribute to the discussion. The nomination will explain the policies and guidelines which are of concern. The discussion focuses on good quality evidence, and our policies and guidelines.
Users may edit the article during the discussion, including to improve the article to address concerns raised in the discussion. However, do not remove the article-for-deletion template from the top of the article. Dennis Bratland (talk) 16:21, 7 November 2011 (UTC)
Credema, you've listed yourself as a member of the pro gaming taskforce of WP:VG. If you're still interested in creating and improving articles relating to electronic sports, I'd like to let you know that I'm planning on reorganizing, renaming, and reviving this project! If you're not interested, please remove your name from the list of participants. Thanks! —Entropy (talk) 04:17, 23 January 2013 (UTC)
Nomination of Butterscotch (performer) for deletion
A discussion is taking place as to whether the article Butterscotch (performer) is suitable for inclusion in Wikipedia according to Wikipedia's policies and guidelines or whether it should be deleted.
The article will be discussed at Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Butterscotch (performer) until a consensus is reached, and anyone is welcome to contribute to the discussion. The nomination will explain the policies and guidelines which are of concern. The discussion focuses on high-quality evidence and our policies and guidelines.
Users may edit the article during the discussion, including to improve the article to address concerns raised in the discussion. However, do not remove the article-for-deletion notice from the top of the article. Velella Velella Talk 21:28, 12 June 2013 (UTC)
Hi, I just found this page, and I'm not entirely sure this person exists. Firstly, I can't actually find him mentioned in any of the references at the bottom, and also all those teams are Counterstrike teams, not COD ones. Backbeatlistener (talk) 16:40, 8 May 2015 (UTC)
- I don't believe he does, or at least the content isn't accurate. It doesn't appear that that person has every played on any of the professional teams listed in the article and NIP, for whom he is presumably actively playing, has no COD team right now. Moreover, I haven't been able to find any source, outside of WP, that mentions the person. I think Prisencolinensinainciusol's theory on the article's talk page is likely correct. If there's a general belief that the article is likely a hoax, it should be nominated for deletion as per Wikipedia:Do not create hoaxes#Dealing with hoaxes. --Credema (talk) 07:49, 9 May 2015 (UTC)
Thank you for updates on Colectiv Club
Thank you so much for your diligent work on keeping us informed on this disaster. I appreciate reliable information. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 126.96.36.199 (talk) 08:10, 9 November 2015 (UTC)
You appear to be eligible to vote in the current Arbitration Committee election. The Arbitration Committee is the panel of editors responsible for conducting the Wikipedia arbitration process. It has the authority to enact binding solutions for disputes between editors, primarily related to serious behavioural issues that the community has been unable to resolve. This includes the ability to impose site bans, topic bans, editing restrictions, and other measures needed to maintain our editing environment. The arbitration policy describes the Committee's roles and responsibilities in greater detail. If you wish to participate, you are welcome to review the candidates' statements and submit your choices on the voting page. For the Election committee, MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 13:58, 23 November 2015 (UTC)