Here are some tips to help you get started:
- If you haven't already done so, please add your name to the new user log to let others know a little about yourself.
- Read the Tutorial, and feel free to experiment in the Sandbox.
- Eventually, you might want to read the Manual of Style and Policies and Guidelines.
- If you need help, post a question at the Help Desk or ask me on my talk page.
- Explore, be bold in editing pages, and, most importantly, have fun!
P.S. One last helpful hint. To sign your posts like I did above (on talk pages, for example) use the '~' symbol. To insert just your name, type ~~~ (3 tildes), or, to insert your name and timestamp, use ~~~~ (4 tildes). You should always sign talk pages (also called "discussion" pages), but not articles.
RE:Requesting assistance on BTC Pipeline page
Eliminating POV in Talk Pages
I'm curious why you would do this since this is one of the best ways to keep opinion out of the articles. Talk pages are there so that people can talk about things, this means they should have a POV.G8briel (talk) 16:12, 9 December 2008 (UTC)
- That is precisely what Eeblet intends to do, ". . .dive into talk pages to try to eradicate POV in articles". POV on talk pages is only a problem when users such as yourself misread discussions or fail to interpret the opinions logically. It's clear to me she understands the purpose of article talk pages, since she did not write anything like your section header here, "Eliminating POV in Talk Pages". She said, "to try to eradicate POV in articles". Arbo (talk) 20:19, 10 September 2015 (UTC)