- 1 Welcome to Wikipedia: check out the Teahouse!
- 2 Your submission at AfC William J B Morris (rugby) was accepted
- 3 Wikipedia talk:Articles for creation/Bill Morris Welsh Rugby Union International concern
- 4 Speedy deletion nomination of Wikipedia talk:Articles for creation/Bill Morris Welsh Rugby Union International
Welcome to Wikipedia: check out the Teahouse!
- I have attempted a response.— Vchimpanzee · talk · contributions · 21:38, 23 August 2013 (UTC)
- If you want to write the article about the other Bill Morris, please post here indicating you want to do so. I would have no interest in this. I did the only thing I could do in order to make the process go further but I got yelled at.— Vchimpanzee · talk · contributions · 19:43, 28 August 2013 (UTC)
Your submission at AfC William J B Morris (rugby) was accepted
Hi there, I'm HasteurBot. I just wanted to let you know that Wikipedia talk:Articles for creation/Bill Morris Welsh Rugby Union International, a page you created, has not been edited in 6 months. The Articles for Creation space is not an indefinite storage location for content that is not appropriate for articlespace.
If your submission is not edited soon, it could be nominated for deletion. If you would like to attempt to save it, you will need to improve it.
You may request Userfication of the content if it meets requirements.
If the deletion has already occured, instructions on how you may be able to retrieve it are available at WP:REFUND/G13.
Speedy deletion nomination of Wikipedia talk:Articles for creation/Bill Morris Welsh Rugby Union International
A tag has been placed on Wikipedia talk:Articles for creation/Bill Morris Welsh Rugby Union International, requesting that it be deleted from Wikipedia. This has been done under two or more of the criteria for speedy deletion, by which articles can be deleted at any time, without discussion. If the page meets any of these strictly-defined criteria, then it may be soon be deleted by an administrator. The reasons it has been tagged are:
- It appears to be a clear copyright infringement. (See section G12 of the criteria for speedy deletion.) For legal reasons, we cannot accept copyrighted text or images borrowed from other web sites or printed material, and as a consequence, your addition will most likely be deleted. You may use external websites as a source of information, but not as a source of sentences. This part is crucial: say it in your own words. Wikipedia takes copyright violations very seriously and persistent violators will be blocked from editing.
If the external website belongs to you, and you want to allow Wikipedia to use the text — which means allowing other people to modify it — then you must verify that externally by one of the processes explained at Wikipedia:Donating copyrighted materials. If you are not the owner of the external website but have permission from that owner, see Wikipedia:Requesting copyright permission. However, even if you use one of these processes to release copyrighted material to Wikipedia, it still needs to comply with the other policies and guidelines to be eligible for inclusion. If you would like any assistance with this, you can ask a question at the help desk.
If you think this page should not be deleted for this reason, you may contest the nomination by visiting the page and clicking the button labelled "Click here to contest this speedy deletion". This will give you the opportunity to explain why you believe the page should not be deleted. However, be aware that once a page is tagged for speedy deletion, it may be removed without delay. Please do not remove the speedy deletion tag from the page yourself, but do not hesitate to add information in line with Wikipedia's policies and guidelines. —Anne Delong (talk) 22:32, 3 March 2014 (UTC)