Hi! I've moved your personal info off of the main article space and into your brand new user page. Welcome to the club! - Lucky 6.9 6 July 2005 17:14 (UTC)
Some of the people, places or things you have written about in the article July 7 may not be well-known enough to merit articles of their own. The Wikipedia community welcomes newcomers, and encourages them to become Wikipedians. By starting an account or logging in, each user is entitled to a user page in which they can describe themselves, and this article's content may be incorporated into that page. However, to merit inclusion in the encyclopedia proper a subject must be notable. We encourage you to write or improve articles on notable subjects. --Calton | Talk 8 July 2005 00:20 (UTC)
Hope you enjoy contributing to Wikipedia. Be bold in editing pages. Here are some links that you might find useful:
- Try the Tutorial. If you have less time, try Wikipedia:How to edit a page.
- To sign your posts (on talk pages, Articles for deletion page etc.) use ~~~~ (four tildes). This will insert your name and timestamp. To insert just your name, type ~~~ (3 tildes).
- You can experiment in the test area.
- You can get help at the Help Desk
- Some other pages that will help you know more about Wikipedia: Manual of Style and Wikipedia:Five pillars, Wikipedia:Neutral point of view, Wikipedia:Civility, Wikipedia:What Wikipedia is not, Wikipedia:How to write a great article
Welcome!! I've just noticed your edit on Talk:Mahatma Gandhi. I couldn't figure out the text you deleted. May be you deleted it before creating an account, so I could not find it in your contribs. Any ways, be bold in editing pages but also try and build consensus on the talk pages. Also, please use edit summaries. --Gurubrahma 05:34, 28 November 2005 (UTC)
How do i find a list of those templates that some users have (the ones that say which languages you speak, etc?)
- Wikipedia:Babel.--Commander Keane 06:42, 1 April 2006 (UTC)
- Don't forget WP:Userboxes. GofG ||| Contribs 06:44, 1 April 2006 (UTC)
- I'm glad you found them :) Jtrost (T | C | ) 12:47, 1 April 2006 (UTC)
some help please?
sorry to do this here, but i am working on a mediawiki based wiki and couldnt find the answer, but maybe someone here knows--
is there a way to create a page template so that when a page is started, there is a pre-defined format for it?
- You might try asking at the village pump. No one currently responding to helpme requests seems to know. Sorry.—WAvegetarian•(talk) 17:22, 7 August 2006 (UTC)