- 1 Review page https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Chesschamp82/sandbox/Accruva_Formation
- 2 Review page https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:SuskoWiki/sandbox
- 3 Hi from the online ambassador
- 4 Review page https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellowknife_Bay,_Mars, on 4/4/2013
- 5 Review page https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghost_craters_on_Mercury, on 4/4/2013
- 6 Review page https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Chesschamp82/sandbox/Accruva_Formation
- 7 Your submission at Articles for creation: User:Lsuanli/sandbox (April 5)
- 8 Disambiguation link notification for April 21
- 9 DYK for Mountains of Io
(1) The page has same problem with my page, no figures, need to figure out how to put a figure on the page and arrange layout.
(2) For the "Formation" section, it can be more detail.
(3) Typing error, "79.3x10^6 km^2".
Review page https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:SuskoWiki/sandbox
(1) Need a paragraph before contents
(2) Need a map shows location of Yellowknife Bay on Mars
(3) Can Split section "Yellowknife Bay Geology: into several sub-sections, like rock types, structural features and sedimentary environments etc.
Hi from the online ambassador
Welcome to Wikipedia, I hope you enjoy your time here and choose to stay. I am an online ambassador for your course, so I will be available to help you out with Wikipedia editing, but not in person. If you want my attention you can email me at Special:EmailUser/Graeme Bartlett or talk to me at User talk:Graeme Bartlett. I am from Australia, in the timezone which is 11 hours ahead of UTC, so I will be awake while you sleep. On the tectonic plate I am moving 24 degrees east of north with a velocity of 54.5 mm/yr and sinking at a rate of 3.5 mm per year. Graeme Bartlett (talk) 11:05, 11 October 2013 (UTC)
Review page https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellowknife_Bay,_Mars, on 4/4/2013
(1) There are some bad links on the page (2) I have a question, David, how can I add my page a title like yours? (3) Can better organize the page, firstly tell the reason why scientist chose this area (what's their motivations?). Then introduce recent discoveries. Finally, talk about future exploration proposals.
Review page https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghost_craters_on_Mercury, on 4/4/2013
(1) Add image show tectonic features (i.e. graben and Wrinkle ridges) (2) For the original figure, topography at two sides of the ghost crater looks too rugged. (3) The last section "Importance", mainly talk about implications for planet tectonics, how about just change the section name to Implications for planets tectonics
(1) Need an original figure. (2) Need images in Gallery section (3) Need a image show what's Accruva Formation
Your submission at Articles for creation: User:Lsuanli/sandbox (April 5)
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. Wikipedia appreciates your help. We noticed though that when you edited Tidal heating of Io, you added a link pointing to the disambiguation page Eccentric (check to confirm | fix with Dab solver). Such links are almost always unintended, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of "Did you mean..." article titles. Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.
DYK for Mountains of Io
|On 28 April 2014, Did you know was updated with a fact from the article Mountains of Io, which you recently created or substantially expanded. The fact was ... that many mountains on Io (example pictured) have straight margins? You are welcome to check how many page hits the article got while on the front page (here's how, live views, daily totals), and it may be added to the statistics page if the total is over 5,000. Finally, if you know of an interesting fact from another recently created article, then please feel free to suggest it on the Did you know talk page.|