Hello, Markyeoh1327, and welcome to Wikipedia! Thank you for your contributions. I hope you like the place and decide to stay. Here are a few links to pages you might find helpful:
- Introduction and Getting started
- Contributing to Wikipedia
- The five pillars of Wikipedia
- How to edit a page and How to develop articles
- How to create your first article
- Simplified Manual of Style
Please remember to sign your messages on talk pages by typing four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically insert your username and the date. If you need help, check out Wikipedia:Questions, ask me on my talk page, or , and a volunteer should respond shortly. Again, welcome! Quinton Feldberg (talk) 05:55, 3 August 2017 (UTC)
Hello. This is a message to let you know that one or more of your recent contributions, such as the edit you made to Furious 7, did not appear constructive and has been reverted. Please take some time to familiarise yourself with our policies and guidelines. You can find information about these at our welcome page which also provides further information about contributing constructively to this encyclopedia. If you only meant to make test edits, please use the sandbox for that. If you think I made a mistake, or if you have any questions, you may leave a message on my talk page. Thank you. 4TheWynne(talk)(contribs) 03:40, 27 August 2017 (UTC)
- If you are engaged in an article content dispute with another editor, please discuss the matter with the editor at their talk page, or the article's talk page, and seek consensus with them. Alternatively you can read Wikipedia's dispute resolution page, and ask for independent help at one of the relevant notice boards.
- If you are engaged in any other form of dispute that is not covered on the dispute resolution page, please seek assistance at Wikipedia's Administrators' noticeboard/Incidents.
Please ensure you are familiar with Wikipedia's policies and guidelines, and please do not continue to make edits that appear disruptive. Continual disruptive editing may result in loss of editing privileges. Thank you. 4TheWynne(talk)(contribs) 13:49, 11 September 2017 (UTC)
Please stop your disruptive editing. If you continue to blank out or remove content, templates, or other materials to Wikipedia, as you did with to List of The Fosters characters, you may be blocked from editing. Jim1138 (talk) 03:59, 14 September 2017 (UTC)
Please stop changing dashes to their HTML encoding, and make sure that when you add an entry to a year, it's formatted the same as others in the list. ; if you continue to show no sign of listening to the feedback of other editors, you will be blocked. Graham87 06:24, 8 October 2017 (UTC)
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. Wikipedia appreciates your help. We noticed though that when you edited 1980 in the United States, you added a link pointing to the disambiguation page Michelle Williams (check to confirm | fix with Dab solver). Such links are almost always unintended, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of "Did you mean..." article titles. Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.