- This talk page is not a forum; it is meant for messages to me only. Please take off-topic discussion elsewhere.
- If you leave a message here, I will reply here and tag your username to notify you, unless you request otherwise.
- If I leave a message on your talk page, I prefer for you to either reply here, or notify me of your reply by tagging my username.
You appear to be eligible to vote in the current Arbitration Committee election. The Arbitration Committee is the panel of editors responsible for conducting the Wikipedia arbitration process. It has the authority to enact binding solutions for disputes between editors, primarily related to serious behavioural issues that the community has been unable to resolve. This includes the ability to impose site bans, topic bans, editing restrictions, and other measures needed to maintain our editing environment. The arbitration policy describes the Committee's roles and responsibilities in greater detail. If you wish to participate, you are welcome to review the candidates' statements and submit your choices on the voting page. For the Election committee, MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 13:39, 23 November 2015 (UTC)
Parameters in "cite news"
May I draw your attention to the fact that in "cite news" the correct parameter for the name of a newspaper or magazine is "newspaper" or "work", not "publisher". Please remember that names of newspapers and magazines go in italics. This happens automatically when the correct parameter is used. The "publisher" parameter is not needed in the case of mainstream media sources. -- Alarics (talk) 09:39, 22 March 2016 (UTC)
- Thanks, Alarics - I have to admit I'd been using that template for years, and never actually checked that I was using the parameters correctly. Well done for spotting my error, I'll try to remember this in future. Robofish (talk) 22:34, 22 March 2016 (UTC)
Worst president ever listed at Redirects for discussion
An editor has asked for a discussion to address the redirect Worst president ever. Since you had some involvement with the Worst president ever redirect, you might want to participate in the redirect discussion if you have not already done so. Steel1943 (talk) 20:26, 3 June 2016 (UTC)
ArbCom Elections 2016: Voting now open!
- Thanks for the notification, User:Mujaddouda, but I'm not entirely sure why I was chosen to receive it. Looking through the history, I've never edited that article. Robofish (talk) 22:30, 28 May 2017 (UTC)
- Oh, I indiscriminately messaged everyone on the revision history page, and it has you listed as the user who added the wikiproject templates in 2013. You haven't actually contributed to the page's contents per se, though. So feel free to ignore - sorry! Mujaddouda (talk) 23:28, 28 May 2017 (UTC)
The WikiProject rater gadget
From your contribution history it seems to me you might be interested in this tool for WikiProject-assessing: User:Kephir/gadgets/rater. I find it very useful and it has saved me countless hours of time already. Just wanted to let you know about it, maybe give it a try!