Here are some useful tips to ease you into the Wikipedia experience:
- First, take a look at the Wikipedia Tutorial, and perhaps dabble a bit in the test area.
- When you have some free time, take a look at the Manual of Style and Policies and Guidelines. They can come in very handy!
- Remember to use a neutral point of view!
- If you need any help, feel free to post a question at the Help Desk
- Explore, be bold in editing pages, and, most importantly, have fun!
Also, here are some odds and ends that I find useful from time to time:
- Wikipedia:Policy Library
- Wikipedia:Cite your sources
- Wikipedia:Conflict resolution
- Wikipedia:Brilliant prose
- Wikipedia:Pages needing attention
- Wikipedia:Peer review
- Wikipedia:Bad jokes and other deleted nonsense
- Wikipedia:Village pump
- Wikipedia:Boilerplate text
Feel free to ask me anything the links and talk pages don't answer. You can most easily reach me by posting on my talk page.
You can sign your name on any page by typing 4 tildes, likes this: ~~~~.
Best of luck, and have fun!
Image:PFR_Great_Length_Album_Cover.jpg listed for deletion
An image or media file that you uploaded or altered, Image:PFR_Great_Length_Album_Cover.jpg, has been listed at Wikipedia:Images and media for deletion. Please see the discussion to see why this is (you may have to search for the title of the image to find its entry), if you are interested in it not being deleted. Thank you. – Quadell (talk) (random) 05:56, 8 July 2007 (UTC)
Orphaned non-free image File:EFCA Color Logo With Tag 2005.jpg
Thanks for uploading File:EFCA Color Logo With Tag 2005.jpg. The image description page currently specifies that the image is non-free and may only be used on Wikipedia under a claim of fair use. However, the image is currently not used in any articles on Wikipedia. If the image was previously in an article, please go to the article and see why it was removed. You may add it back if you think that that will be useful. However, please note that images for which a replacement could be created are not acceptable for use on Wikipedia (see our policy for non-free media).