Welcome to this talk page. Feel free to leave any wikipedia-related comments below.
About SFairchild spamming
Thanks for your message, and for spotting the spamming. SFairchild seems to have stopped for the moment. I'll have a skim through the articles at some point and remove the link from any where it's only peripherally relevant, then watchlist a couple so I can see if SFairchild (or anyone else) puts that link back. There may be a few places where it's appropriate to leave that link - for all that it was clearly an attempt at linkspamming, it is an interesting and informative article.
Thank you for your edit to the disambiguation page Spyder. However, please note that disambiguation pages are not articles; rather, they are meant to help readers find a specific article quickly and easily. From the disambiguation do's and don'ts, you should:
- Only list articles that readers might reasonably be looking for
- Use short sentence fragment descriptions, which should not end with punctuation
- Use only one navigable link ("blue link") in each entry, and avoid red links
- Not pipe links—keep the full title of the article visible
- Do not insert external links
- Thanks for bringing this to my attention, the policy makes sense. The software project Spyder has now been approved a Wikipedia page, so I think it will be ok now to add the disambiguation entry (following the appropriate do's and don'ts as you suggested). --Sjara (talk) 15:42, 11 April 2012 (UTC)