- 1 RE: Taryn
- 2 False positive report
- 3 Jeanneke Pis
- 4 Hello
- 5 Talkback
- 6 Italian wikipedia Controller Gag made a mistake
- 7 Please revert to original aritcie! Gac did Vandalismi
- 8 Puchon International Fantastic Film will change name
- 9 Un po' di tè effervescente per te! (tarapìa tapiòco, già prematurata)
It doesnt matter "where people know her from" - it matters that we are using reliable sources and not making claims from primary sources and that we are not linking to sites that are illegally hosting other people's copyrighted materials. Active Banana (talk) 15:47, 14 July 2010 (UTC)
- Most videos that are linked from Wikipedia articles to sites on youtube are not to officially hosted videos, rather clips that some user has posted without obtaining permission. We cannot link to those illegally posted videos. Active Banana (talk) 16:10, 14 July 2010 (UTC)
False positive report
The other day you submitted a false positive report because you found yourself unable to edit someone's talk page. If you have not already seen, it was due to an accident in the code of a particular edit filter which was quickly fixed by the MediaWiki software itself. The code has been reverted to the last good version and this should not happen again. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, however; if people hadn't reported it we wouldn't have known there was a problem. I have removed the false positive reports as I felt it was easier to just go to the people who submitted them directly. —Soap— 23:40, 15 July 2010 (UTC)
Hi. I agree that the murder is not important. The reason I reverted was that the reference deleted in fact supported half the claims in the article. The rollback was simply a clumsy way of keeping it in. Cheers, Oreo Priest talk 22:23, 5 August 2010 (UTC)
- Hello sonia, thanks a lot! :) funny thing... I'm actually Italian, and while setting up my SUL I really feared some random kiwi like you may have "stolen" my EN username :P WikiKiwi (askme) 11:42, 18 August 2010 (UTC)
- Heh, that's interesting... well, if you ever need any help here on enwiki, my talk page is always open :) Cheers, sonia♫ 23:32, 18 August 2010 (UTC)
Italian wikipedia Controller Gag made a mistake
I'm fookwiks from korea. I found many mistakes about korean contents in Italian wikipedia So I correct many things. But Italian wikipedia Controller Gag blocked me. Gag don't know about korean content at all. My contribution is accurate and Gag's contribution is wrong.
For examples.. 1. Many korean football clubs changed club name many times So Korean wikipedia and English wikipedian uses redirections. But Gag delete my redirection contributions. 2. Bucheon is correct city name and puchon is former name 3. Seoul World Cup Stadium and Stadio Olimpico di Seul is different staidum But Gag delet Seoul World Cup Stadium and redirected to Stadio Olimpico di Seul is different staidum This is vandalism I don't understand that how become Gag is italian wikipedia controller.
Vandalismi I complain of an injustice
Puchon International Fantastic Film
I'm from korea. I know that name is Puchon International Fantastic Film. But city name Puchon is wrong and Bucheon is correct. So I'll call Puchon International Fantastic Film tormorow. And I'll confirm that they have plan that change the name. If they want to use Puchon International Fantastic Film It's ok and I can accept But this is not vandalism. Why block me? Please release blockimg me.
- STOP for one minute and LISTEN: Gac maybe made a mistake blocking you, but it's just 1 day, and it clearly was a measure to prevent you from changing all the it.wiki without consensus. For example: the edits you did about the Puchon International Fantastic Film Festival are just plain wrong: as you can see on the Official Website of the festival, the international name is Puchon's, no matter what the most accurate transliteration is... Now what can you do? I may ask Gac to revoke the block, or you may want to wait 1 day, the important thing is that before you start editing again like mad you open a discussion somewhere on the it.wiki about this changes, because you cannot come there and change everything arbitrarily... Hope you get the point. --WikiKiwi (askme) 11:50, 24 May 2011 (UTC)
I confirmed Official website
I know Official website shows Puchon International Fantastic Film Festival. So I'll call them torrmorow. In korea, now 8,56 PM If they want to use old name puchon, I'll accept. But they made a mistake or they want to change name I'll let you know.
and I'm expert contributor about korean football club history but italian wikepedia have many wrong contents. So I want to correct manay things. This mistake is like that AC milan can redirect Association Calcio milan. This issue is common sense without discussion. FC Seoul redirected to Football Club Seoul. Seoul World Cup Stadium and Olympic Stadium is different like Roma Olympic Staium and an Ciro Stadium is different. Do you think that this issue need discussion?
Stadio Guus Hiddink is old name. now Gwangju World Cup Stadium Stadio Guus Hiddink in korean 구스 히딩크 스타디움 Gwangju World Cup Stadium in 광주월드컵경기장 http://worldcup.gjcity.net/ You can't find Stadio Guus Hiddink here
- I'm not really into football, so I can't really help you. You should contact Gac and explain him your reasons in a peaceful way...
- What I can tell you instead, is that it's kind of arrogant on your part to pretend the entire festival is wrong and you're right: looks like they made this decision about the name, clearly isn't an oversight. --WikiKiwi (askme) 13:44, 24 May 2011 (UTC)
Please revert to original aritcie! Gac did Vandalismi
Ok. I undertand your opinion. I'll contact Gac with references about football, But These two issue are accurate Gac's Vandalismi and if you are not really into football, you can understnd his mistake. this issue is like about puchon fatastic film.
First Stadio Olimpico di Seul and Seoul World Cup Stadium different stadium But Gac made Seoul World Cup Stadium redirected to Stadio Olimpico di Seul in italian wikipedia If you visit both stadium english website you can know these stadium are different certaily. Stadio Olimpico di Seul website http://stadium.seoul.go.kr/stadium_eng/new/02.html Seoul World Cup Stadium website http://www.sisul.or.kr/global/eng/index.jsp
Second Stadio Guus Hiddink is wrong. Official name is Gwangju World Cup Stadium. Stadio Guus Hiddink is just nickname and all koreans do not call Stadio Guus Hiddink any more But Gac Gwangju World Cup Stadium made redirected to Stadio Guus Hiddink Gwangju World Cup Stadium official website only shows korean http://worldcup.gjcity.net/ But you can find korean word 광주월드컵경기장 in stadium website. in Korean 광주월드컵경기장 = in English Gwangju World Cup Stadium
How controller did Vandalismi, If you visit this link you can understand my opinion. http://it.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Seoul_World_Cup_Stadium&action=history
I think that italian wikipedia controller Gac really do Vandalismi and he is not competent for controlling wikipedia. Please revert to Gac's Vandalismi and let him know that he really did big mistake about korena contents.
Puchon International Fantastic Film will change name
I called Puchon International Fantastic Film Customer service team and Bucheon City Hall. This year keep the name as Puchon International Fantastic Film but next year they will change as Buchon International Fantastic Film.
- Well that's fine, when that's gonna happen we'll change the festival name in the articles ;) --WikiKiwi (askme) 01:34, 25 May 2011 (UTC)
Un po' di tè effervescente per te! (tarapìa tapiòco, già prematurata)
|LOL, sì esiste da mo, ma non l'avevo mai usato. XD Phyrexian ɸ 19:24, 25 September 2015 (UTC)|