Utica Square is an upscale outdoor shopping center located in Tulsa, Oklahoma. The mall is anchored by a branch of the Saks Fifth Avenue chain (which opened at Utica Square in 1986). The shopping center features a number of smaller, mostly independent shops.
Previous anchor stores included Renberg's (closed 1998), John A. Brown Department Store (converted to Dillard's in 1984; Dillard's closed 2001), T G & Y, and C.R. Anthony. Current stores include American Eagle, Ann Taylor, Anthropologie, Banana Republic, Coach, Talbots, Williams Sonoma, Pottery Barn, L’Occitane, Restoration Hardware, Starbucks, and JoS. A. Bank Clothiers.  A medical building was built in 1956 and demolished in 2002.
- Cynthia Dees, "Utica Square Bucks Downturn in Market", Tulsa World, July 18, 1990.
- Kyle Arnold, "Still stylish at 100: Exclusive Miss Jackson's celebrates a century of luxury retail", Tulsa World, April 4, 2010.
- Saks Fifth Avenue at Utica Square website (accessed April 20, 2010).
- Debbie Blossom, "Owner of Utica Square buying Miss Jackson's", Tulsa World, September 28, 2001.
- Dan Rutherford, "Store No More? Renberg's Out in '98, Utica Square Says", Tulsa World, May 20, 1997.
- Debbie Blossom, "Utica Square med building to come down", Tulsa World, March 16, 2002.
- Jason Ashley, "A love affair with vampires", Tulsa World, June 28, 2010 (pay site).