Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Type of format||Disk image file|
Third-party software that support VMDK include:
- Parallels Desktop for Mac version 10
- Sun xVM
- SUSE Studio
- Norton Ghost
- Paragon Hard Disk Manager
- DiskInternals VMFS Recovery
Virtual disk provisioning options
- thin: Blocks are not allocated or zeroed during initial provisioning. Block allocation and zeroing is performed at first access.
- zeroedthick: Blocks are allocated during initial provisioning but are not zeroed until first access.
- eagerzeroedthick: Blocks are allocated and zeroed during initial provisioning.
- "Virtual Disk Format 5.0" (PDF). VMware.
- "vSphere 5.5 Storage Enhancements Part 1: 62TB VMDK". CormacHogan.com. 24 September 2013. Retrieved 11 September 2017.
- "Parallels Announces Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac". www.parallels.com.
- "Oracle and Sun Microsystems - Strategic Acquisitions - Oracle" (PDF). www.sun.com.
- "Chapter 5. Virtual storage". www.virtualbox.org.
|This software article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|