Valhalla (Poolesville, Maryland)
Valhalla in 1936
|Location||19010 Fisher Avenue (MD 107), Poolesville, Maryland|
|Area||10 acres (4.0 ha)|
|NRHP Reference #||82002818|
|Added to NRHP||March 15, 1982|
Valhalla, also known as Rosedale, is a historic home located at Poolesville, Montgomery County, Maryland, United States. It is a two-story house constructed of local Seneca sandstone, to which are attached a c. 1835 1 1⁄2-story log structure, and two small 20th-century one-story frame wings.
- National Park Service (2010-07-09). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- Jane M. Bernsdorff and Mary Ann Kephart (March 1981). "National Register of Historic Places Registration: Valhalla" (PDF). Maryland Historical Trust. Retrieved 2016-01-01.
- "Stone House, 107 Fisher Avenue, Poolesville, Montgomery, MD". Historic American Byuildings Survey. Retrieved 4 August 2013.
- Valhalla, Montgomery County, Inventory No.: M: 17-12, including photo in 1973, at Maryland Historical Trust website
- Stone House, 107 Fisher Avenue, Poolesville, Montgomery, MD at the Historic American Buildings Survey (HABS)
|This article about a Registered Historic Place in Montgomery County Maryland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|