Valley of the Sun (film)
|Valley of the Sun|
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||George Marshall|
|Written by||Clarence Budington Kelland (novel)|
|Cinematography||Harry J. Wild|
|Distributed by||RKO Radio Pictures|
In 1868, Army scout Johnny Ware (Craig) is court-martialed for helping Indians against their white oppressors, but escapes and finds himself in the hamlet of Desert Center. There, he crosses paths with Christine Larson (Ball), who is about to marry one of the crooked Indian agents.
- Lucille Ball as Christine Larson
- James Craig as Jonathan Ware
- Cedric Hardwicke as Lord Warrick
- Dean Jagger as Jim Sawyer
- Peter Whitney as Willie
The film recorded a loss of $158,000.
- Richard Jewell & Vernon Harbin, The RKO Story. New Rochelle, New York: Arlington House, 1982. p169.
- "Valley of the Sun – Cast, Reviews, Summary, and Awards". AllMovie by Rovi. Retrieved 2012-04-19.
|This 1940s Western film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|