Vladimir Ivanovich Morozov (1952)
|Men's canoe sprint|
|1976 Montreal||K-4 1000 m|
|1977 Sofia||K-4 10000 m|
|1978 Belgrade||K-4 10000 m|
|1979 Duisburg||K-4 10000 m|
|1977 Sofia||K-4 1000 m|
Vladimir Ivanovich Morozov (Russian: Владимир Иванович Морозов) (Sometimes shown as Vladimir Morosov, born June 19, 1952, in Moscow Oblast) was a Soviet sprint canoeist who competed in the late 1970s. He won a gold medal in the K-4 1000 m event at the 1976 Summer Olympics in Montreal.
- File on databaseolympics.com
- ICF medalists for Olympic and World Championships - Part 1: flatwater (now sprint): 1936-2007.
- ICF medalists for Olympic and World Championships - Part 2: rest of flatwater (now sprint) and remaining canoeing disciplines: 1936-2007.
- About Vladimir Morosov (Russian)
- Sports-reference.com profile
|This article about a Soviet canoeist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Soviet Olympic medalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|