Max Hoff (canoeist)
|Born||12 September 1982|
|Height||1.97 m (6 ft 6 in)|
|Weight||96 kg (212 lb)|
Max Hoff (born 12 September 1982) is a German sprint canoeist and former wildwater canoeist who has competed since the late 2000s. He has won a total of eight medals at the ICF Canoe Sprint World Championships with five golds (K-1 1000 m: 2009, 2010, 2013; K-1 5000 m: 2011 and K-4 1000 m: 2011 ) and three silvers (K-1 5000 m: 2010, 2014, 2015).
At the 2012 Summer Olympics, he won the bronze medal in the K-1 1000 m. Four years later, at the 2016 Summer Olympics, he won a gold medal in the K-4 1000 m event as well as finishing seventh overall in the K-1 1000m event. He finished fifth in the K-1 1000 m event at the 2008 Summer Olympics in Beijing.
- "2010 ICF Canoe Sprint World Championships men's K-1 1000 m A final results". Archived from the original on 10 March 2012. Retrieved 21 August 2010.
- Max Hoff at the International Canoe Federation
- Max Hoff at the International Olympic Committee
- Max Hoff at Olympics at Sports-Reference.com
- Canoe09.ca profile at the Wayback Machine (archived 2009-08-17)
|This article about a canoeing Olympic medalist for Germany is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|