|Slogan||God Is Here|
|Channels||Digital: 7 (VHF)
Virtual: 35 (PSIP)
|Owner||Cornerstone Television Network|
|First air date||August 29, 1986|
|Former callsigns||W35BT (1986–2009)|
|Former channel number(s)||35 (VHF analog, 1986–2009)|
|Transmitter power||0.25 kW|
|Public license information:||Profile
W07DP-D is the broadcast affiliate of the Cornerstone Television Network (also called CTVN), serving the Harrisburg / Lancaster / York, Pennsylvania market. Prior to June 2009 W35BT broadcast as a low-power station on analog channel 35. Currently this station broadcasts on digital channel 7. Its city of license is Dillsburg and its transmitter is located just north of Mechanicsburg.
It is directly affiliated with CTVN's flagship station from Pittsburgh, WPCB-TV.
|Channel||Video||Aspect||PSIP Short Name||Programming|
W07DP-D (as W35BT) shut down its analog signal, over UHF channel 35, on June 12, 2009, the official date in which full-power television stations in the United States transitioned from analog to digital broadcasts under federal mandate. The station's digital signal began on its pre-transition VHF channel 7. Through the use of PSIP, digital television receivers display the station's virtual channel as its former UHF analog channel 35.
- RabbitEars TV Query for W07DP-D
- "DTV Tentative Channel Designations for the First and the Second Rounds" (PDF). Retrieved 2012-03-24.
- Cornerstone TeleVision official site
- Query the FCC's TV station database for W07DP-D
- Query TV Fool's coverage map for W07DP-D
- BIAfn's Media Web Database -- Information on W74DP-TV
- Query the FCC's TV station database for W16CO-D
- Query TV Fool's coverage map for W16CO-D
- BIAfn's Media Web Database -- Information on W16CO-TV
|This article about a television station in Pennsylvania is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|