- For the New York radio station formerly known as WBKK, see WEXT
- For the airport in Malaysia with the ICAO code WBKK, see Kota Kinabalu International Airport
|Broadcast area||Bemidji, Minnesota|
|First air date||October 2012|
|Power||10,000 watts (day)
750 watts (night)
|Transmitter coordinates||Coordinates: (day)
|Affiliations||Real Presence Radio|
|Owner||Real Presence Radio|
It debuted in October 2012, with a mostly news-talk format. The station aired CBS Radio News, local news and weather reports. Syndicated talk shows, including Laura Ingraham, The Common Sense Club (radio talk show from Fargo, North Dakota), and Jason Lewis were weekday features. Locally originated Oldies were broadcast on the weekends. The station was originally owned by De La Hunt Broadcasting of Park Rapids, Minnesota and licensed to Edward De la Hunt, Sr. The station was sold to Real Presence Radio of Grand Forks, ND effective October 19, 2015, at a purchase price of $225,000.
- "Call Sign History". FCC Media Bureau CDBS Public Access Database.
- Query the FCC's AM station database for WBKK
- Radio-Locator Information on WBKK
- Query Nielsen Audio's AM station database for WBKK
|This article about a radio station in Minnesota is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|