|Branding||NEPA's Sports Radio, The Game|
|Frequency||1440 kHz AM|
|Translator(s)||106.7 W294BJ (Honesdale)|
|Power||5,000 watts daytime only
37 watts nighttime
|Owner||Bold Gold Media Group|
|Sister stations||WTRW, WICK, WYCK, WWRR, WPSN, WDNH, WYCY, WDNB|
WCDL is an AM broadcasting radio station licensed to Carbondale, Pennsylvania. The station operates on a frequency of 1440 kHz with 5,000 Watts of power using a non-directional antenna during daytime hours only. However, the station has plans filed with the Federal Communications Commission to extend their broadcast hours to nighttime with a power reduction to 37 Watts (same non-directional signal) during that time period. The Federal Communications Commission considers WCDL a Class D AM broadcast station. Bold Gold Media Group are the current owners of WCDL.
The station flipped formats from Adult Standards to a mix of Tropical and Spanish language adult contemporary  format in August 2007  branded as "Caliente" (translation from Spanish into English as "Hot") to serve the region's growing Hispanic population. Former sister station WNAK, 730 kHz, located in Nanticoke, started simulcasting WCDL programming in October 2007.
- "More 'Caliente' For Northeast Pennsylvania". Hispanic Market Weekly (Coral Gables, Florida). Retrieved October 22, 2007.
- Fybush, Scott. "Northeast Radio Watch". Retrieved 2007-08-27.
- Haggerty, James. "The Times Tribune". The Times-Tribune (Scranton). Retrieved 2007-09-11.
- Fybush, Scott. "Northeast Radio Watch". Retrieved 2008-12-08.
- Official Website
- Query the FCC's AM station database for WCDL
- Radio-Locator Information on WCDL
- Query Nielsen Audio's AM station database for WCDL
|This article about a radio station in Pennsylvania is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|