|City||Adjuntas, Puerto Rico|
|Branding||Radio Casa Pueblo|
|Slogan||"Primera Emisora Comunitaria de Puerto Rico"|
|First air date||January 16, 1990|
1000 watts day|
280 watts night
|Former callsigns||WPJC (1990-2001)|
Casa Pueblo |
(Radio Casa Pueblo, Inc.)
WOQI (1020 AM, "Radio Casa Pueblo") is a Community radio station licensed to serve Adjuntas, Puerto Rico. The station is owned by Radio Casa Pueblo, Inc. The station was the first to operate entirely with Renewable energy. It airs a Spanish non-profit General format.
- "Call Sign History". FCC Media Bureau CDBS Public Access Database.
- Jacobs, George (2007). National Radio: Puerto Rico (US Associated). World Radio TV Handbook 2007: The Directory of Global Broadcasting. Billboard Books. pp. 305–306. ISBN 0-8230-5997-9.
- "Station Information Profile". Arbitron. Archived from the original on March 1, 2010.
- WOQI official website
- Query the FCC's AM station database for WOQI
- Radio-Locator Information on WOQI
- Query Nielsen Audio's AM station database for WOQI
|This article about a radio station in Puerto Rico is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|