This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Owned by||Nawaiwaqt Newspapers Group|
|Slogan||Karo Waqt Ka Samna|
|Broadcast area||South Asia|
|Headquarters||23, Queens Road, Lahore, Pakistan|
|Frequency 4003 Hz|
|PTCL Smart TV (Pakistan)||020|
Waqt News is a Pakistani TV news channel owned by Nawa-i-Waqt media group founded by Hameed Nizami. It was launched in early 2007 in Pakistan. Nawa-i-Waqt is considered to be one of the most vocal media groups in Pakistan. This group has a long history of being critical of the Federal Government.
Waqt News is a new member of the Nawa-i-Waqt group.
Editorially independent and backed by the largest news correspondent network in Pakistan, Waqt News and its journalists have been called the flag bearers of a free press and media in Pakistan.
Waqt News is available throughout Pakistan from the local cable operators as well as on satellite.
- http://www.livenewsbox.com/pakistani/waqt-news.html, Profile of Waqt News TV channel on livenewsbox.com website, Retrieved 29 Aug 2016
- "Nawa-i-Waqt website". nawa-i-waqt group-Homepage. Retrieved 29 Aug 2016.
- http://www.lyngsat.com/, Retrieved 29 Aug 2016
- http://www.waqtnews.tv/ Official Website, Retrieved 29 Aug 2016
- http://www.waqtnews.tv/live-tv, Official Website Live Streaming
- https://www.facebook.com/waqtnews on Facebook
|This Pakistani television-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|