Warhammer 40,000: Conquest
Warhammer 40,000: Conquest - core set
|Designer(s)||Eric M. Lang|
|Publisher(s)||Fantasy Flight Games|
|Age range||13 and up|
|Setup time||< 2 minutes|
|Playing time||~ 1 hour|
|Skill(s) required||Card playing, Logic, Strategy|
|Website||Warhammer 40,000: Conquest|
Warhammer 40,000: Conquest is a Living Card Game (LCG) produced by Fantasy Flight Games, set in Games Workshop's Warhammer 40,000 universe. It was announced in March 2014 and was released October 3, 2014.
Each deluxe expansion contains 3 copies of every card.
Every cycle has 6 packs associated with it. And every pack contains 3 copies of every card released in that pack.
- WarLord cycle: Each pack contains various cards to improve Space Marines, Chaos Space Marines, Eldar, Dark Eldar, Tau, Orks and Imperial Guard
- The Howl of Blackmane
- The Scourge
- Gift of the Ethereals
- Zogwort's Curse
- The Threat Beyond
- Descendants of Isha
- Planetfall Cycle: Each pack contains various cards to improve Space Marines, Chaos Space Marines, Eldar, Dark Eldar, Tau, Orks, Imperial Guard and Tyranids.
- Decree of Ruin
- Boundless Hate
- Deadly Salvage
- What Lurks Below
- Wrath of the Crusaders
- The Final Gambit
- Death World Cycle: Each pack contains various cards to improve Space Marines, Chaos Space Marines, Eldar, Dark Eldar, Tau, Orks, Imperial Guard, Tyranids and Necrons
- Jungles of Nectavus
- Slash and Burn
- Searching for Truth
- Against the Great Enemy
- The Warp Unleashed
In Warhammer 40K Conquest, there are 6 main types of cards:
- Warlords: commanders; powerful combatants. Iif they die you lose the game.
- Army units: main combatants; you deploy these units to do battle.
- Support cards: played in your HQ and have various game effects.
- Attachments: placed onto a Warlord or an Army unit. To grant them extra attack or health.
- Events: played during the battle, and often have drastic effects that change the battle. But only last for 1 turn.
- Planets: places where you will be deploying your Warlord and Army units to. If you manage to win 3 planets with the same symbol you win.
- "Warhammer 40,000: Conquest". Fantasy Flight Games. Retrieved 13 December 2015.
- "Warhammer 40,000: Conquest - Core set". Fantasy Flight Games. Retrieved 3 October 2014.
- "Warhammer 40,000: Conquest - The Great Devourer". Fantasy Flight Games. Retrieved 13 December 2015.
- "warhammer 40,000: Conquest - Legions of Death". Fantasy Flight Games. Retrieved 17 May 2016.