West Indies Power
West Indies Power is a geothermal power company registered in the Netherlands Antilles and with the head office in Charlestown, Saint Kitts and Nevis. It has geothermal power development activities in Nevis, Saba and Dominica.
Projects at Nevis
At Nevis, West Indies Power has two geothermal projects. These projects, if completed, will make Saint Kitts and Nevis the first country in the Caribbean to utilize large-scale geothermal energy, and one of the least dependent nations in the world on fossil-fuels. West Indies Power is also looking at a third geothermal project in Nevis.
The first project Nevis 1 is located at Spring Hill. In February 2007, the Nevis Island Administration issued a license to West Indies Power for exploration of the geothermal resource of Nevis. West Indies Power commenced explorations at the same month. The drilling at Spring Hill commenced in January 2008. The geothermal reservoir at Spring Hill was discovered on 2 June 2008. The geotechnical work started in July 2008.
When completed, the plant Nevis 1 plant will supply 50 megawatts (MW) of electricity, enough to fulfill all of Nevis' demand (approximately 10 MW) as also to export to neighboring Saint Kitts and other nearby islands via submarine electrical transmission cables. Generated electricity will be sold to the Nevis Electricity Company Limited.
Project in Dominica
The Government of Dominica awarded geothermal exploration and development license to West Indies Power (Dominica) Ltd. on 10 July 2008. Initial geologic and geochemical field exploration work will begin in August 2008. Based on the results of the thermal gradient holes slim holes will be drilled in 2009 and the geothermal power plant will be constructed in 2010.
Project in Saba
In Saba, West Indies Power develops geothermal power plant with capacity of 75 MW.
The parent company, West Indies Power Holdings B.V., is registered in the Netherlands Antilles. It has offices in Charlestown, Nevis, and in Roseau, Dominica. West Indies Power operates through its subsidiaries West Indies Power (Nevis) Ltd., West Indies Power (Dominica) Ltd. and West Indies Power (Saba) B.V.
The Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of West Indies Power Holding is Dr. Kerry McDonald. The General Manager of West Indies Power (Nevis) Ltd. is Mr. Rawlinson Isaac and the Chief Operations Officer (COO) and Head of Drilling Operations is Bobby Tinsley.
Russian born Vladimir Antonov, is reported to have a huge stake in the West Indies Power Company (WIPC) whose CFO is Dimitrijus Apockinas. “Both men were arrested in London on November 23, and charged in connection with a Lithuanian extradition warrant. What constitutes money laundering - The two were subsequently released on bail. The arrest warrant lists the two as suspects in regard to alleged fraudulent accounting, forgery of documents, abuse of authority, misappropriation of property, money laundering and other criminal offenses committed by the bank Snoras. Forensic auditors are reported to have found more than $1.4 billion missing. Federal anti-money laundering regulations - The government of Lithuania has also expressed an interest in seizing their assets, both in Lithuania and abroad. Last year, WIPC secured a license from the Dominica (Commonwealth of Dominica, W.I.) government to engage in geothermal drilling on the island. Money laundering structuring - The company has also been accused of paying bribes to the Dominican (Commonwealth of Dominica, W.I.) government in exchange for securing the license.”  You will also note in same news story that Vladimir Antonov also had controlling interest in in Banco Transatlantico - which was acquired by Balboa Bank & Trust in 2012 -- Then SEIZED by the Panamanian Government in 2016! 
- "West Indies Power moves to second geothermal drill site on Nevis". SKNVibes.com. 2008-06-26. Retrieved 2008-08-10.
- "Saba close to launching geothermal project". Daily Herald. 2008-06-11. Retrieved 2008-08-17.
- "Geothermal exploration begins in Dominica". Green Island Inc. 2008-07-25. Retrieved 2008-08-10.
- "Geothermal development drilling begins on Nevis". Caribbean Net News. 2008-01-23. Retrieved 2008-08-10.
- "West Indies Power (Nevis) begins drilling second geothermal development well". Green Island Inc. 2008-06-24. Retrieved 2008-08-10.
- "NIA gives nod to West Indies Power Holdings Ltd". SKNVibes.com. 2007-02-08. Retrieved 2008-08-10.
- "Will Nevis be the CAaribbean's first green island?". Green Island Inc. 2008-04-26. Retrieved 2008-08-10.
- "Geothermal energy drilling in Nevis draws local interest". Sun St. Kitts & Nevis. 2008-08-08. Retrieved 2008-08-10.
- Dominica bank owner arrested in London on fraud and money laundering charges. http://financialhandbook.04p.in/dominica-bank-owner-arrested-in-london-on-fraud-and-money-laundering-charges_