We'll share insights from recent events like WikiConference USA, a visualization or two obtained from analyzing Wikipedia's enormous array of data and information, and reflect on back when Wikipedia didn't even have an article on Boulder, Colorado.
Feel free to bring some food or non-alcoholic drinks, or some of your own tidbits to put up on the 60" LCD screen. Don't be shy if you just have a simple urge to to just make your first Wikipedia edit in a helpful friendly environment, or a question on how best to improve some article. If you have any ideas on how to structure this, be bold please add them below.
See you on January 19!
- Tuesday, January 19, 2016 from 4pm to 8pm (with eating/drinking on Pearl St. afterwards!)
- Flagstaff meeting room, first floor, Boulder Public Library, 1001 Arapahoe Ave, Boulder, CO 80302
- On Google Maps
- Library website
- Gaurav (talk) 18:59, 11 January 2016 (UTC)
- ★NealMcB★ (talk) 18:17, 12 January 2016 (UTC)
- ~Kvng (talk) 01:39, 13 January 2016 (UTC)
- Probably at 5:30-6. Seraphimblade Talk to me 23:28, 13 January 2016 (UTC)
Zero Serenity: Ballin'.Another time. Exhausted. Zero Serenity (talk - contributions) 12:23, 18 January 2016 (UTC)
- Prefer another date? Have a great idea for something we should do when we meet? Let us know!
- On the spur of the moment, we got to join the local Boulder CoderDojo meeting which was happening on the other side of the library, and showed them how to edit Wikipedia! Some edits that took place in our workshop were: