Wikipedia:Peer review/Forza Motorsport 4/archive1
Forza Motorsport 4
This peer review discussion has been closed.
I've listed this article for peer review because I'm working towards nominating this as a Good Article. I have a to-do list on the article's talk page, however I'm looking for things I may have glared over or missed entirely. Any feedback is welcome.
- Comment after a 5 second glance - There is a screenshot of the car-porn feature, but none from the actual gameplay. - hahnchen 13:02, 5 May 2012 (UTC)
- Agreed. I've got a cockpit-view gameplay screen picked out. --Teancum (talk) 01:44, 11 May 2012 (UTC)
- Comment - I think the track list is important, it defines the content of the game. You've only listed the new tracks in the article, but I should be able to find out what all the tracks are (particularly the real ones), although that might be better suited to a separate track list such as List of songs in Rock Band. - 126.96.36.199 (talk) 01:04, 11 May 2012 (UTC)
- That's been a subject of debate over the years -- when to include lists and when not to. I don't know that I'm opposed to it, I sortof agree. If I add it, however, I want to do it right, and in a eye-pleasing way. --Teancum (talk) 01:44, 11 May 2012 (UTC)
- Read through thoroughly. I would suggest moving the section about the Porsche license from the DLC section to someplace else, either under development or a new one entirely. Also Clarkson's voiceover for the DeLorean has been taken out of the game as of sometime in 2011. Turn 10 has made no comment on why. Not sure if thats notable enough to mention. Otherwise its a good article, a bit dry, but accurate of the game and its content.
- Good catch on the Porsche section. As far as the DeLorean I can't make the change without something to cite, but as you said, there's been no comment on the situation. It could even very well be a bug or something (who knows?). --Teancum (talk) 01:44, 11 May 2012 (UTC)