|The RedWarn team is currently in the process of renaming to Ultraviolet. Some documentation pages are still in the process of being written/transferred. Read the announcement here.|
|Part of Wikipedia user scripts|
There are multiple ways to contact members of the Ultraviolet Team can be reached. While it is preferred to use the talk page, any of the below methods may be used to contact members. Please note that certain methods, such as IRC and Discord, may take some time to receive a response. If you have a confidential issue with Ultraviolet, then please refrain from using the below methods and instead email
redwarn.issuetoolforge.org for RedWarn). You can contact team members via the following methods:
- Through the Ultraviolet talk page.
- Through the Ultraviolet Discord server.
- Through IRC at #redwarn-team connect on Libera.
- Through any of the Ultraviolet team members' talk pages.
- Through any of the Ultraviolet team members' emails (using Special:Email).
- Through any of the Ultraviolet team Toolforge maintainers' emails (using tools.ultraviolettoolforge.org).
If you're unable to contact any Ultraviolet team member, this may be due to a rare event where none of them are available. In most cases, a team member should be able to respond within 24 hours.
General communications about RedWarn on Libera should be on #redwarn connect instead. You will be removed from #redwarn-team if you do not have any immediate concerns.