Wikipedia talk:WikiProject Ecuador
|WikiProject Ecuador||(Rated Project-class)|
|This is the talk page for discussing WikiProject Ecuador and anything related to its purposes and tasks.|
|This WikiProject's subject is featured in the Outline of Ecuador, which is incomplete and needs further development. That page, along with the other outlines on Wikipedia, comprise Wikipedia's Outline of knowledge, which also serves as the table of contents or site map of Wikipedia.|
Reviving the WikiProject
Current activity on the WikiProject Ecuador seems to have stalled a bit. I hope there are people willing to bring it back to live and help out. I'm just trying to be bold and thus I already started by setting up a bot for the WikiProjects's recognized content, if all works well we should probably see the results of that next week. I also divided the members into active and non-active so it is clearer who to collaborate with. I also set up an automatic archiving bot for this page, because it became too long.
Some other ideas and plans:
- The assessment section probably needs a revision, something which a group of members need to decide upon.
- I'll try to update the list of Missing articles.
- Cleaning up the WikiProject page. It has a whole lot of topics and subtopics, while quite some are empty.
- The Signpost had some ideas for improving semi-active WikiProjects. I'll try to set up some more of the bots that were mentioned.
- Glad that I discovered this WikiProject. I am particularly interested in the Galapagos, having done my college thesis on their volcanoes. I have joined the task for it, but I'm not sure how active it is. Please let me know if anything needs to get done. I can't say that I'm all that knowledgeable on Ecuadorian affairs that are not Galapagos related. Balon Greyjoy (talk) 07:22, 8 February 2014 (UTC)
- Hi and welcome! The task force unfortunately seems pretty unactive. And the main one for Ecuador isn't much more active either. Since you seem to be very knowledgeable about the volcanoes on the Galapagos you might wish to improve this article: List of volcanoes in Ecuador. It is tagged as having problems since 2007. If you wish to colloborate on any article I'm happy to help out. Crispulop (talk) 21:12, 18 February 2014 (UTC)
Ecuador'a 20S Banknote, Anverse, Reverse 1240px.jpg
image:Ecuador'a 20S Banknote, Anverse, Reverse 1240px.jpg has been nominated for deletion -- 220.127.116.11 (talk) 11:34, 16 September 2013 (UTC)
Article in need of help Juan Falconí Puig
People familiar with the policies about living people particularly those with access to and understanding of Spanish language resources are encouraged to help get this article into shape. Thanks! -- TRPoD aka The Red Pen of Doom 12:38, 16 November 2013 (UTC)
This stub (which I was stub-sorting) was created with an infobox but no text, and claims it has 189 students - but the only source seems (from my poor Spanish and Google translate) to be talking about a planned university. Could someone have a look at it please? Thanks. PamD 13:47, 22 April 2014 (UTC)