Woolmark is a trademark owned by Australian Wool Innovation Limited (AWI). AWI licenses this trademark to be used by affiliated vendors on their products as an assurance that the product conforms to a set of standards laid by the organization. AWI claims that the mark is employed on textile products as an assurance that the product is made of 100% pure new wool. It signifies the brand of wool.
Woolmark now runs the International Woolmark Prize that recognises outstanding designers across the globe.  Originally launched in 1953 with winners Yves Saint Laurent (designer) and Karl Lagerfeld, it was suspended. In 2012 it was revived and now over 60 designers internationally are involved. 
- Australian Wool Innovation Limited.
- Australian Wool Innovation Limited. 'About AWI'.
- Logodesignlove. 'Woolmark logo'.
- "Quality of wool".
- Visual Arts Data Service.
- "International Woodmark Prize.publisher=International Woodmark Prize". Retrieved 2015-04-20.
- "International Woodmark Prize SS15.". Men Magazine. 2015-04-25. Retrieved 2015-04-25.