A certification mark is a type of trademark whereby a trader uses the mark to indicate the origin, material, mode of manufacture of products, mode of performance of services, quality, accuracy of other characteristics of products or services. They are generally used by industrial standards bodies or certification companies to demonstrate that a product or service meets a certain standard.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Certification marks"
The following 79 pages are in this category, out of 79 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- CDM Gold Standard
- CE marking
- CEB VER
- Central Board of Film Certification
- Certified Data Management Professional
- Certified Merger & Acquisition Advisor
- Certified Sustainable Palm Oil
- China Compulsory Certificate
- China Quality Certification Center
- China Railways Test and Certification Center
- CSA Group