This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
CAC Next 20 Component
|Industry||Testing, Inspection, Certification|
|Headquarters||Neuilly-sur-Seine, Paris, France|
|Worldwide (140 countries)|
Frédéric Lemoine (Chairman)|
Didier Michaud-Daniel (CEO)
|Services||Testing, inspection, certification|
|Revenue||€4.689 billion (2017) |
Number of employees
Bureau Veritas S. A. (formerly BVQI, Bureau Veritas Quality International) is an international certification agency. In addition to certifications, they provide HSE expertise (Health, Safety and Environmental). Today the headquarters are in Neuilly-sur-Seine, nearby La Défense. The company went public on the Paris Bourse in October 2007.
The organization was originally formed in Antwerp in 1828 as Bureau de Renseignements pour les Assurances Maritimes (Information Office for Maritime Insurance). The Bureau Veritas name was adopted in 1829.
In 2013, Bureau Veritas launched a video about its main businesses and its Testing, Inspection and Certification activities. This video won the 2014 TopCom "Silver Award" in the External Audiovisual category.
- "Profile". Bureau Veritas Group. Bureau Veritas. Retrieved 21 July 2018.
- Jones, Adam (25 September 2007). "Bureau Veritas poised for IPO". Financial Times. Paris, France: The Financial Times Ltd. Retrieved 21 July 2018.
- Laurent, Lionel (9 October 2007). "Veritas Goes The Equity Route". Forbes. Forbes Media LLC.
- "Success of Bureau Veritas Initial Public Offering – Offering price set at €37.75 per share" (PDF) (Press release). Paris, France: Bureau Veritas. 23 October 2007. Retrieved 21 July 2018.
- "Bureau Veritas poised for IPO". Financial Times. The Financial Times Limited. 24 October 2007. Retrieved 21 July 2018.
- Bureau Veritas WebTV. "A day with BV - English Version - Bureau Veritas WebTV - EN". En.bureauveritas.tv. Retrieved 13 August 2014.
- "TOP/COM GRANDS PRIX" (PDF) (Press release). Paris, France: TOP/COM Group. 6 February 2014. Archived from the original (PDF) on 7 April 2014. Retrieved 21 July 2018.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Bureau Veritas.|