From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Xiangshan may refer to:
- Xiangshan County, Zhejiang (象山县), a coastal county in Ningbo, Zhejiang
- Xiangshan District, Guilin (象山区), in Guilin, Guangxi
- Xiangshan District, Huaibei (相山区), in Huaibei, Anhui
- Xiangshan Park (香山公园), in Beijing
- Xiangshan, Zhangjiagang (香山), mountain in Jiangsu
- Zhongshan, city in Guangdong whose former name was Xiangshan County
- Longmen Grottoes, area in Luoyang with a mountain named Xiangshan
- Xiangshan, Ma'anshan (向山镇), town in Yushan District, Ma'anshan, Anhui
- Xiangshan, Chongren County (相山镇), town in Jiangxi
- Xiangshan, Xinjian County (象山镇), town in Jiangxi
- Xiangshan, Sichuan (象山镇), town in Daying County
- Xiangshan Subdistrict, Guilin (象山街道), in Xiangshan District, Guilin, Guangxi
- Xiangshan, Taipei (象山), mountain and tourist spot in Taipei.
- Xiangshan District, Hsinchu (香山區), in Hsinchu, Taiwan
- Lu Jiuyuan (1139–1192), also Lu Xiangshan, twelfth century scholar
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Xiangshan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.